ASE 0.00% 2.7¢ astute metals nl

Thanks for your response JL, appreciate it.I sort of get it but...

1. 336 Posts.
    Thanks for your response JL, appreciate it.

I sort of get it but still keep thinking a seller = buyer .. unless its the same person or broking firm, THEN I can understand manipulation of the market.

It was cleary evident with ADO that something was happening as good volume going into the share (particularly option) a few days before the boom!!! But not so with ANP and BML .. they boomed from nowhere and no hints were given days in advance.

Anyway, its all a learning experience and I agree with unhedged that today would be far easier to knock this down if in fact there are people out there that do want to do this.

The way I see it is if there is a single buyer of 1,000,000 shares at $X and say 20 individual sellers for 50,000 shares at $X then I might say that someone is wishing to 'accumulate' and they know something!! BUT, what's to say that the 20 sellers aren't in the know about something bad and wishing to get out .. who in this example is smarter??

Ohh I am rambling, sorry folks .. must say today (surprisingly) looks good .. but this volatility has been too much for me .. good luck all holders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ASE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $14.31M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 292857 2.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.9¢ 564400 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 01/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ASE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.