ASE 0.00% 3.7¢ astute metals nl

Hi Fantasy, if pros are ready to push ARO, they can easily push...

1. 1,715 Posts.
    Hi Fantasy, if pros are ready to push ARO, they can easily push it to over 2-3c on the back of the last 2 ann (ANP made 300% gain on a patent ann only! wonder why?.....).

However, if they'r not ready & they want your/my shares, they'r fully capable of making it look ugly all of sudden. Highly likely more company-making acquisitions on the cards here, so they need to accumulate more & they dont want SP run wild before then.

Seeing how they capped 1.5c immediately after the news & XT sell to themselves at 1.1c, i think someone is running out of time to accumulate (probably because the news is coming soon), so they cant waste any extra time! Had ARO been pumped to 2c yesterday, it would'v taken another week to get it down to 1.1 again? So an easier way would be kill the momentum right from the start & no time wasted!

Coming up EGM date will give us an indication of how long to expect. Im thinking 1 month. In the meantime, I will buy at further dips. U never lose standing on the same side of the pros.

GL all
    JL

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ASE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $15.68M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.8¢ 3.8¢ 3.7¢ $950 25.28K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 51300 3.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.8¢ 111000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.55pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ASE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.