VIL 0.00% 1.6¢ verus investments limited

vil & ggp - perplexed but watching closely, page-2

1. 1,715 Posts.
    JHird, best summary iv seen in a while! absolutely huge thumb up!

Oilers taking huge hits during the last 3 weeks, but nothing to the extent of what we'v seen on VIL (8 days of mad selloff, destroyed everything on charts, slow stochastic & RSI showing extremely oversold but no sign of recovery at all).

I absolutely agree that the placement is a total disaster in terms of killing off momentum. I had every belief that 4.5-6c was very achievable had they waited a little longer on CR or if they did it in a professional way by at least supporting the dump with some continuous volumes! Or at least showing respect for the placement price by offering plenty of protection at that level. im disappointed with the timing of the CR, but im ok with it as long as it can be done professionally. Well, it turned out to be a joke. The mgmt is doing no favour either by slipping through 3B after almost all the dumping is done. End result, perfect charts & momentum - gone! several lines of support levels - gone! support trend line - gone! And now iv stopped looking at VIL's charts because all the game playing made a fool of it & all that matters now is whether we hit the paydirt!

iv denied my own rule - still holding after the support trend line is broken purely because i like the chances here. And i think the downside risk is limited from current level compared to the upside potential. Even in event of a duster, VIL can still do another well with newly raised cash, so it's probably a matter of holding a couple of months & start all over again & i wont be surprised that the mgmt is already on the lookout now for another potential project.

Also all the talk re inside info being the reason for selloff is just non-sense at current drilling depth. you can find better things to do than speculating that as a reason. Next week will be crucial & GL to all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VIL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.