VIL 0.00% 1.6¢ verus investments limited

vil - monthly

1. 286 Posts.
    Hey All,

I emailed Nathan a few questions last week when i wasnt too impressed with the notion of of selling $50,000 worth of options for a return of $12,500 approx.

I have noticed a lot more negative posts lately which is quite interesting as there has been no significant negative impact on any one of our 6 projects. I myself wasnt the happiest camper last week however i have averaged down to 2.5c and with the lowering of my break even point i find there is also less worry. Not so far to climb to pull out even if needed :)

Anyway, he did respond quite promptly with the below response.

In my email to him i advised that any response would be posted on the HC website.

----------------------------------------------------
    HI,

All of your questions are valid but I am unable to release information to you that hasn't been released to the ASX.

Rest assured I have forwarded your email on to the board. Greg Lee is going over to the US this weekend and we plan to have a project update out before the end of the month.

The reason for the company out sourcing PR is to save cost. The company isn't big enough at the moment to have a full time PR person. I started with the company since 2008 but had a year away in 2009.

The prospectus was a legal requirement to enable the options to be converted into listed options.

The contact details of people at the company are available on the bottom of our ASX releases.

Thanks
    Nathan
    --------------------------------------------------------

So what i took out of that was this bit,

"Greg Lee is going over to the US this weekend and we plan to have a project update out before the end of the month."

Hopefully the project update is news of both FP2 and Bongo!

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VIL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.