VIL 0.00% 1.6¢ verus investments limited

vil v's bcc

1. 823 Posts.
    I have read numerous times over the last couple of days / nights of posters alluding to the fact that VIL will be, or is, in a much better position and is a better stock (and company) than BCC.
    Not sure how you come to this conclusion, however, I am posting this to try and instigate a discussion on why you think this is so and ask you to come up with some facts to substantiate your statements ???

I do not hold VIL, and to be honest, I do not have any capital left to buy into this stock as I hold BCC only at this point in time, however that’s not to say that I wouldn’t sell my BCC holdings to buy VIL if I could ascertain it was (as some of you have stated) a better stock to invest in.

So let’s change the rules here for a moment and ask that the people who have posted in the last few days, and have stated (or agree with) that VIL is in a much better position than BCC, to please post again but this time back up your claims by posting a link to the facts such as in company announcements etc etc. I don't just want to see IMO or IMHO tagged on to the end of your post as that doesn't tell me, or others trying to sort out the BULL from real deal on the company, anything at all - yes it makes for good reading (Sometimes) but it's not what a lot of ppl come here for, such as myself, we come here to learn from you guys who are educated traders and investors.

Perhaps PLM, you would like to comment as I see you are a very educated person around here and have a lot of cudos in this forum.

Please don't take this the wrong way and think "your full of yourself mate - go away". I'm not posting this to try and be a Smarty Pants, I (like others), would just like to be more informed. That's why we come to these forums - to listen, read & learn.

Many thanks for reading my post. I hope you will contribute to it.

Cheers

NigyRob

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VIL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.