VIL 0.00% 1.6¢ verus investments limited

I will add to the above posts..."once the production potential...

1. 222 Posts.
    I will add to the above posts...

"once the production potential and reservoir extent of FP#1 is better understood, the JV intends to pursue drilling of FP2. We expect to be drilling FP2 by September/October"

"as reported previously the Fausse Point well has encountered three gas and oil formations starting at 7,000 ft. There have been several hydrocarbon zones identified across all theree major formations which will form part of an exciting testing operation in due course"

And dont forget "the best outcome the shareholders could hope for"

I wish we would get some updates on what the hell is going on and what the plan is going forward. Are we still drilling FP2? Are we moving on and looking for other opportunities?

We waited for news on FP1 for months and we were told it was the best thing we could hope for, not knowing or being informed what was down there. Now we know its not as good as we hoped for and still dont know whats down there? Lets just get this over and done with so we can all move on.

I am a holder and for whatever reason i have accepted the risk and will hold to see the next round.

I am looking forward to the news in the near future.

Good luck to all holders. As usual this is only my thoughts. No advice given to anyone. DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VIL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.