EGR 3.85% 12.5¢ ecograf limited

VIllage Square meeting II (byo pitchforks)

1. 1,684 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1229
    Evening all
    Some 3 months ago to the day I posted the original Village Square thread which was born of shareholders frustration at the almost complete lack of communication from the KNL Exec. Through the thread I was able to gain feedback from shareholders with a combined holding of over 10.4m shares.... enough to swing a vote if needed. I aggregated the feedback, removed some of the swearing and vitriol and emailed the lot to each and every member of the KNL board.  Or sure what it directly achieved but we did quickly gain new website ( albeit with Top 20 removed ... read what you like into that!) Additionally there have been a number of quite thorough updates as well as sadly a number of deliverable dates highlighted by AS in these announcements.  I say sadly because missing deliverable dates is not in and of itself a sin. Failing to communicate in any way what so ever as to why deliverable dates are missed or continuously pushed out however is a major FAIL. It is treating holders with disrespect.... after all it is our company. They work for us. IT is our coin that pays their salaries, buys their airfares pays for their conferences etc. As our employees we have every right to DEMAND a full, complete and accurate account of how our funds are being spent and a full account when a deadline is missed. It's called accountability and I expect all people that work for me to be accountable.

I personally hold some 1.7m + KNL shares having accumulated further over the past few months on the basis of having seen some improvements in communication and consequently believing the timeframes being put forward by AS. As hard as it is for me to bite my tongue let me quote selectively  from the last Village Square thread as to what I would like to achieve in this upgraded version of the Village Square thread... but as the title suggests IMHO we have put up with this BS long enough....
    So....

"Many have voiced privately to me, and publicly on this forum along with me, their concerns in respect to the communications regimen of Kibaran, more specifically, the need for a more rigorous and at least IMHO more professional market communications in keeping with a high potential ASX listed company . Through this Village Square II meeting I hope to garner from shareholders and market participants any and all information and/or concerns they believe can and should be understood and addressed by the Board.

I would therefore ask others on HC to list their issues by COB EST Friday 5th May. I will collate issues as a list of market/shareholder questions and I will then present the list to all members of the Board via email.

You may chose to put your questions to me personally on [email protected] an address specifically set up for this purpose only ….or you can chose this public forum.

My preference would be emails as it would be beneficial if you could add approximately the size of your holding in Kibaran (if any) or if you are instead, a potential or indeed former shareholder. This will give some idea to the total pool of holders and matters they seek answers to.

Feel free to add a preferred resolution if there is a ready one to your questions.

Note I will neither publish or resend individual responses but only use them to collate and complete a list.
    In any case don’t post or send private information please such as identifiable tattoos etc J."

Now , 3 months ago I finished this message with a note that it is about gaining insight into the issues. Not this time. In my view the Exec has had enough chances to be honest and up front with shareholders. If a manager in my private company missed deadlines they set, fine tell me why, reset, hit it. If they missed multiple deadlines, failed to advise me that deliverable dates had been missed, failed to even try to give an explanation as to why..... they would be gone. Simple as that. MY coin, my risk, uck me around you are gone. At the very least I would expect a Conference call with AS and shareholders to explain. Enough is enough.

Look forward to hearing others questions/ statements / demands of the Board

564xxl

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EGR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.5¢
Change
-0.005(3.85%)
Mkt cap ! $56.75M
Open High Low Value Volume
13.5¢ 13.5¢ 12.5¢ $59.18K 461.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 18090 12.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
13.0¢ 37363 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.30pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EGR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.