EGR 0.00% 12.5¢ ecograf limited

$1m ==> $10m is not too flash but is it a show stopper??? NO...

1. 12,142 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1289
    $1m ==> $10m is not too flash but is it a show stopper??? NO WAY... as you rightly said, we will have to get over this obstacle in some way and it will add a bit longer to get over this but it ain't nothing insurmountable...

also, one more thing I read and had to switch off HC for a day was some LEARNED poster's comment that if KNL has sold 100% of their product, then why do they need to do these Graphite conferences??? Well, the last time I checked I see Apple products advertised every single day... now if on this planet there is one product that requires no brand exposure via paid advertising, it has to be an iPhone or an iPad... everyone knows about it and people who buy them never bother about the ads and will buy it nevertheless... YET, these guys spend a billion dollar or so on advertising every year... do they need to??? probably not looking at the 1 km long queue we see every time a new iPhone is released... if there were no advertising, the queue would still be a km long... the same goes for every successful product out there... they advertise irrespective of the fact that they cannot even meet their current demands.. the wait list for their products is months if not years and yet they advertise... WHY???

KNL is not anywhere near these big products and may never be due to the fact that its product will be an industrial feeder stock... so it has to spend some time and money in putting its name out there... they have successfully sold their 100% output but it is still 44KTPA... if and when the mine is functional, it will be for 60KTPA and in some years maybe 100KTPA... so it is doing the right thing in being out there and letting the world know that it is IN THE MARKET to do a deal and it must be showcasing their progress so far (GGG, RAP, finance from 2 banks, graphite quality etc etc)... this is not to sell the 40KTPA of this phase of the output but a long term view of moving towards 100KTPA...

I am all for a balanced argument and I read some posts from the other side but when they come up with such comments, I have to just look away and not comment...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EGR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $56.75M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.5¢ 12.5¢ 11.5¢ $4.363K 35.83K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 13900 11.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.5¢ 40756 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.28pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EGR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.