EGR 14.3% 12.0¢ ecograf limited

I seriously don't know why you lot don't get together and force...

1. 700 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12
    I seriously don't know why you lot don't get together and force an EGM to confront the board for some transparency. It only takes 5% of holders to force one. Then you'd be able to force the board to open up on what is obviously looking like a smoke and mirrors play.

Surely there are enough of you latchless pony drivers to whip around 5% of shares held? Or are you all wingeing and carrying on over peanuts in your pocket. Doesn't take much to find a set a kahoonas to get it done. It's been done elsewhere.

$6 million spent in a quarter with nothing to show for it? !!! Flying around the world on junkets spending cash frivolously on business class flights knowing full well that 15.5c is all they'll be able to achieve. Just think about that for a moment....15% of your market cap was spent on 'mysterious' spending. If I was a share holder I'd be pulling my hair out. But all we see here are disgruntled forum members professing to be share holders to a company that's playing you all for fools.

Another cap raising must be around the corner to keeping funding the fantastic lifestyle of your board members. With the pathetic volume this stock attracts they'd have to offer quite a discount on the current price to make it interesting. 12c? lower? Geez!

5% folks..that's all it takes. Village square my left foot. Will get you nothing and nowhere
    Last edited by hicbart: 26/05/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EGR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.0¢
Change
0.015(14.3%)
Mkt cap ! $54.48M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.0¢ 12.0¢ 10.5¢ $85.61K 760.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 50000 11.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.0¢ 24094 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EGR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.