EGR 4.17% 11.5¢ ecograf limited

That's correct. Their anns were suggesting talking to...

1. 9,236 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    That's correct. Their anns were suggesting talking to international financiers about debt funding from around 2013 onwards. During that time they were also calling their Feasibility Study "bankable". The equity funding announcement was a bit of a surprise to me, as well as a lot of folks, IMO.

I posted this about feasibility studies, project funding and OTA's at the time - Post 15750188 - which might be of assistance to some KNL holders.

Also this about - The Use and Abuse of Feasibility Studies - since many here use the term.

extract.....

The term ‘bankable’ feasibility study initially seems to have an added ring of veracity over the more mundane phrase ‘feasibility study’. Adding ‘bankability’, after all, seems to imply that the study is like money a party can take to the bank. Unfortunately, the term is misleading … At the very least the knowledgeable lender, experienced in lending to mineral projects, will require that its own consultants and internal research departments review the study. The lender often then requires the parties to augment the study as support for the lending request. One can argue in good faith, then, that there really is no such thing as a ‘bankable feasibility study’ except after the selected financing lender prepares or approves one. In short, it would be far less misleading if the term were ‘Bank-Approved’ Feasibility Study.

http://www.enthalpy.com.au/wp-conte...-The-Use-and-Abuse-of-Feasibility-Studies.pdf
    Last edited by tobyjack: 03/05/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EGR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.5¢
Change
-0.005(4.17%)
Mkt cap ! $52.21M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.0¢ 13.0¢ 11.5¢ $21.53K 175.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 48994 11.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.5¢ 10553 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EGR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.