EGR 13.0% 13.0¢ ecograf limited

VIllage Square meeting II (byo pitchforks), page-4

1. 5,243 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2574

Hi XXL and all,

I understand your frustration, but don't see that putting pressure on the board will make announcements come out any faster considering they depend on other decision makers giving us the green light before KNL can release them.

I hold just slightly more shares than you, so understand the pressure as some serious money is at stake.

Here's my take on the situation;

* BFS is completed and would have been released by the estimated date but Bank's must have requested the independent engineers report again, the indep. eng. will have to show their moneys worth and will quote certain man hours required to go trough the BFS and I would not be surprised if they pick on the odd figures/ assumptions used in the new BFS and that will created some extra work/ time for both engineering firms
    therefore the delay...I don't think KNL will confirm this to be the reason for delay via an announcement.

* Sojitz must have approached KNL and advised they will increase off-take, therefore we are getting everything ready for a 60ktpa operation and demonstrating to Sojitz that we are capable of doing so, therefore the resource upgrade drill program.

* I am almost certain Sojitz will be involved, somehow, in our SGP and that announcement will follow very quickly after finance and SGP BFS is released, combined with an increased off-take amount.

* Our German off-takes will also grow in time, unlike some doomsday predictions from a poster that refractory has had it's day I disagree and there is so much more to come from high tech application ie expendable/ thermal and we have the correct partners in Germany for that.

* Not enough value is placed on the fact that the reason our off-take partners choose a non Chinese supplier is political/ supply assurity.

* We are so far advanced in our product validation process with our off-take partners compared to our peers that it's painful to read some of the comments from both holders (their doubts) and non holders (promotion their own agenda).

* Finance. We are in a league of our own and weeks/ months - not years - away from becoming the 1st G co to receive bank finance for a new mine.

* Our SP is at the bottom, so huge upside potential from here.

* We still have only 250mil shares on issue, not a big deal for traders, actually it's a deterant, but for an investor it will mean a much better ROI if we make it to production.

All that could be discussed here and in the G sector in general has been done and we are left with a lot of meaningless and constantly repeating the same things posts. This is chewing up a lot of unnecessary time and I want to spare myself from all the 'professionals' that have started jumping on the keyboards in the past couple of days and will intensify their attempts, everyone can make up their own minds up re their motives, but I'm out of here and will see you all on the day when finance is announced.

And if we fail to get finance I wish you all fair well....in advance.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EGR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.0¢
Change
0.015(13.0%)
Mkt cap ! $59.02M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.5¢ 13.0¢ 11.5¢ $9.016K 76.45K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 37549 11.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
13.0¢ 19999 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 08/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EGR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.