EGR 3.70% 13.0¢ ecograf limited

Village Square Meeting

1. 1,684 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1229
    Afternoon all.
    Many have voiced privately to me, and publicly on this forum along with me,  their concerns in respect to the communications regimen of Kibaran, more specifically, the need for a more rigorous and  at least IMHO more professional market communications in keeping with a high potential ASX listed company .  More so a communications program designed to provide shareholders and the broader market with an open and continuous appreciation for the significant projects and developments at Kibaran, both written and visual, both in respect to their commercial activities but also community support and engagement as well as participation in events and activities in the broader graphite market space.   

Notwithstanding that there must  be a quarterly update in the next few days, that should at least go some way towards answering some outstanding questions on the company’s progress, through this Village Square meeting I hope to garner from shareholders and market participants any and all information and/or concerns  they believe can and should be understood and addressed by the Board.

I would therefore ask others on HC to list their issues by COB EST Monday 30 January. I will collate issues as a list of market/shareholder questions and  after  the release of the quarterly update (hopefully)  we can communally check off items from the list. If sufficient questions remain unanswered, I will then present the list to all members of the Board via email.

You may chose to put your questions to me personally on [email protected] an address specifically set up for this purpose only ….or you can chose this public forum.

My preference would be emails as it would be beneficial if you could  add approximately what the size of your holding in Kibaran is  (if any) or if you are instead, a potential or indeed former shareholder. This will give some idea to the total pool of holders who are seeking clarification (or have other matters they seek answers to), and/or  the number of potential and indeed former holders of the company. Each equally important (as I would hazard a guess and say communication delays cause nervous holders to sell and potential holders to not purchase)  

Feel free to add a preferred resolution if there is a ready one to your questions.

Note I will neither publish or resend individual responses but only use them  to collate and complete a list like that which I have started below . In any case don’t post or send private information please such as identifiable tattoos etc J.

But in all seriousness, this thread is  a genuine attempt by me as a humble holder to understand the markets perception of the company and present (if necessary) that perception to the Board such that they might better collectively understand the market be that existing, potential and former shareholders. .....Through this, in turn, better engagement between the Board and the market as we enter hopefully far more exciting times ahead.

Thanks. More Tuesday I guess.....and fingers crossed the list will be empty after the quarterly update.

General Questions/issues
    Issue 1) CEO's keynote speaking  at a major international Graphite conference in Germany without a profile picture or profile at all in the conference website.
    Resoluton: This needs to urgently be corrected. Recommend PR firm be engaged to undertake Executive profiling amongst other tasks.
    Issue 2) Mr Freys continued use of a profile at 2 upcoming conferences that states he is no more than a consultant to Kibaran rather than his actual role as Non-Exec Director of our company as well as consultant to.  
    Resolution . Whilst he is Non-Exec it would still be significantly beneficial and indeed appropriate for the sake of disclosure at a conference amongst industry investors and peers to accurately note this connection to Kibaran. Recommend PR firm be engaged to undertake Executive profiling amongst other tasks.
    Issue 3) The company’s website being out of date. Specifically  News & Reports tab, Media Coverage. Note no 2016. No 2017 tab under any heading. No General News items at all. Community Engagement tab needs updating
    Resolution . Recommend PR firm be engaged to update all elements of the website including Executive photographs some of which like the Chairmans,  that look like they have been extracted from a 1970’s album and digitized.
    Issue 4) The company failing to communicate to the market in over 2.5 months from Mid November.
    Resolution. Board to agree that market must be regularly (monthly+) briefed on progress of the company including community engagement,  surrounding infrastructure such as the road and bridgework that it will benefit from enormously, markets etc.  Engage PR firm to work on regular updates to the market
    Issue 5) Court proceedings November. A Court action related to a couple of RAP affected parties was deferred to November for hearing.
    Resolution. Please update what happened at this rescheduled hearing

Etc….I know there are at least 11 others recently mentioned, feel free to renote them or otherwise I will dig them out J

564xxl

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EGR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.0¢
Change
-0.005(3.70%)
Mkt cap ! $59.02M
Open High Low Value Volume
13.0¢ 13.3¢ 13.0¢ $7.526K 57.67K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 283543 13.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
13.5¢ 12139 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EGR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.