VIL 0.00% 1.6¢ verus investments limited

vilo options, page-153

1. 7,746 Posts.
    Yes, production testing will probably take about a week. You want to let the rates stabilize before announcing to market. Not great to announce fantastic flow today, only to see it drop suddenly and drastically in 1week. Vice versa, it can start slow and then build. Better to be patient and more accurate.

Over time it will inevitably reduce ala J1 at Bullseye(GGP), but that is to be expected as reserves deplete. Hopefully many years down the track.

I think the thing about most VILO holders is I assume they intend on trading it like any other stock. Because some novices seem to have rather large VILO holdings circa 1mil. That cost not much initially, but will cost $100k to convert. Some may not have that floating around. So the exit stratergy for most is to buy low, sell high, rather than convert themselves.

I paid 2.1c for a FPO, so im not that interested in an oppie above those prices, but i can see there may be a good short term trade opportunity.

No regrets, but i wish i'd bought some at 4c. Sometimes averaging up is smart.

Its been a good couple of days. Goodluck all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VIL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.