VIL 0.00% 1.6¢ verus investments limited

To paraphrase Monako's post from my own perspective, I too am...

1. 243 Posts.
    To paraphrase Monako's post from my own perspective, I too am down to blind hope that the options turn into something worthwhile in the very short term, as very short term is all we have left :)

At this stage we're 2 weeks past the originally estimated completion date for production pipeline, road etc. That's almost enough time to drill FP2 (now *that* would be an interesting announcement).

If Verus/GGP are going to make an announcement, today would be an excellent day for it, given the moves last night in POO, Dow, and local bounce after last week's panic attacks.

I still suspect that they're desperately delaying an announcement until the GGP/Pass merger deal is signed.

As an outside guess, given Verus are a financial investment company, I also wouldn't be surprised if there's an announcement that GGP are to buy VIL's acreage and investment to date, giving a positive return to Verus and removing the need for ongoing funds and capital raisings, thus making VILO much less interesting to Verus.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VIL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.