SBN 0.00% 0.0¢ sun biomedical limited

vincent medical

1. 6,848 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2535
    As per my debate with AJ I would like to say his word was good. Just got of the phone with JH in regards to my email I sent the other day. Vincent Medical is the company currently manufacturing our plastics and assembly of product in China http://www.vincent-raya.com/medical/temp.htm

The New Jersey plant is still open and I got the impression they are still using it for assembly as well. VM will also be used for the manufacturing of O8 plastics but it sounded like assembly will be on NJ.

Pro and cons for both manufacturing in USA or China. Sounds like there is is very little in it. Preference for the NJ plant is the good will in the USA and much easier distribution and logistics. Much easier to sort out problems if it is local (USA) Remember the USA is still our biggest market at present. China's only advantage is cheaper labour but this is subdued by higher fright cost and logistics problems.

I asked what his preference for location for manufacturing was and he answered laughing Australia of course but that will never happen. You have to be where your market is.

Future of SBL operation in NJ undecided all options open. All specultion the we are moving to China is just that. To much tremendous good will in USA that will not be thrown away just to save a few dollars in labour IMHO

Mexico no comment - actually words "no further information"

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SBN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.