G79 0.00% 2.7¢ goldoz limited

Vincents Response to The Article

1. 3,037 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Please have a read, regarding Vincents response to my question.

I asked:
    Hi @vincent_pardieu, could you please have a read of this. The biases of this article is quite sad to read despite what appears to be a very enthusiastic and exciting competitive environment in Mauritius. You have been pretty good at calling out fake news in the past as in the case of BBC in Vietnam so any comments regarding would be greatly appreciated by many.
    http://www.diamondworld.net/contentview.aspx?item=15749

Vincent Replied:

Well, indeed there are many people who are diseapointed as the stones are smaller and more on the pink side that many people expected... and regarding the grading, indeed things have to be improved but well this is their first auction to this had to be expected. But LOL, to illustrate that article they use a photo of the worse parcel in the whole auction, which is in my opinion a bit unfair. Listen: i’m not a gem buyer, i dont know about prices, but yes some people are diseapointed, now others were today very busy looking at stones. At the end this is a gem auction, people play games, spread rumors, tell stories. We will know the results on monday. In the meanwhile on my side i feel that it is very intetesting to be able to see all these stones, meet people and follow what is happening. I’m not a seer, but i enjoy looking at stones and witnessing the auction.2m

Make what you may but as i myself and other notable LTH such as @Davisite, @wombat777, @Bran,  @djbenton  @tibs and many many others have felt this is MUS's first auction, there is every chance for mistakes to be made but more importantly they can only be improved.
    At present we are currently very well funded cash wise to make it to our next auction as well as anticipate more than enough cash flow from this inaugural auction. MUS is a long term hold, it rewards those who do not chase the quick money and can see the poetical in added share holder value.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add G79 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.