G79 0.00% 2.7¢ goldoz limited

Vincents Response to The Article, page-293

1. 2,297 Posts.
    • vincent_pardieu@m_j_robinson_insta Well, i dont think that everybody will find what they were looking for as there are very few fine stones over 5 carats. But well, it is a learning process for people at Mustang and people interested in small stones had a busy day.
    • vincent_pardieu@stacey.jackson.737 Well they are learning a lot, so on that side it will be positive: The ruby business is a tough one and they are getting a lot of feedback from people at the auction. This is, it seems, the reason why they had that early auction. But for the financial results, i’m not a seer and we will all have to wait monday to know the results.
    • vincent_pardieu@m_j_robinson_insta Well, the general feeling is that the stones are rather smaller and more pinkish than many people expected: People working with small stones were busy looking at parcels today while people intetested in larger stones who came to the auction yesterday didn’t returned and went fishing or playing golf...
    The event was a failure, BUT they are "learning a lot" so not all is lost, chin up!

P.S. That Gav_25 guy is really sugar coating things huh "Rome wasn't built in a day" wow.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add G79 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.