G79 0.00% 2.7¢ goldoz limited

Vincents Response to The Article, page-296

1. 33 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 57
    Hi all,

Just reading the posts from Vincent, it seems as though MUS have a lot to learn in terms of grading parcels etc. Overall it seems (to me) that the auction may not have gone to plan as MUS wanted I.e demand for our rubies (hopefully I'm wrong)!

But as has been previously posted there were not many large stones which the buyers wanted so basically they came, saw and made their decision on the first day.

In saying that the buyers interested in the smaller stones are still looking which leads me to believe that the bulk of our inventory is mid-grade.

I suspect that the sources from the now infamous article on diamondworld may have been the Indian buyers (probably trying to put doubt on the auction).

However, given that was the worst parcel we had on offer and its roughly worth $20/ct, that's not terrible, what proportion of our inventory comprises of similar parcels is a different question however.

Personally, we need a trading halt tomorrow because there are people who unfortunately use hotcopper for all their investment decisions and thus the share price will no doubt be affected tomorrow.

Anyway best of luck to everyone, I do hold a significant amount (given my personal financial circumstances).

DYOR!
    Last edited by Lord Apophis: 29/10/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add G79 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.