G79 0.00% 2.7¢ goldoz limited

I have rarely been posting on HC these days, and try to avoid...

1. 323 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 13
    I have rarely been posting on HC these days, and try to avoid it...but gosh, I really need to voice my opinion.

1 crappy article from 1 online source and we get widespread panic...I hope the same source can do a similar piece on diamonds to cause panic...followed by gold, silver....

Over the past week or so, all I have seen is the amount of garbage coming out of some of you HC trolls who are like keyboard warriors and get a lot of satisfaction getting attention. Everyone, please...make the most of what Sunday you have - it’s the weekend.

If the SP goes higher or lower tomorrow, then so be it. The fundamentals haven’t changed, we have pictures coming out the of the auctions, we have glimpses of coverage from Vincent, we are gonna get our moola from the maiden sale of 405,000 carats (and we may have some that may not sell). So what?!?!

I really don’t care anymore...I hope the SP gets spooked and it drops...I just hope that I get my cash injection in time to triple my holdings at the current SP or lower. If you haven’t got the stomach to continue, sell. If u don’t hold any MUS and make comments here, go bug another share listing.

I come to HC to get informed opinions and share knowledge, not learn how to argue at the fish market over the price of fish of the day...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add G79 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.