MMX 0.00% 4.7¢ murchison metals ltd

vindication

1. 727 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 14
    Hi to all....Fellow Holders of the MMX faith...As I have posted for many a long month ney Years...Chm claim was always Opportunistic...Instigated when MMX were on a huge growth path, when Mitsubishi were coming aboard, when Infrastructure bids were underway...All Calculated in the hope that MMX would roll over and cough up to make it go away...But 3 cheers to MMX management for calling the bluff....All along maintaining that there was no substance to a spurious claim for any significant interest.....
    Now at last, Vindication for us all.....Some nervous moments along the way, but justice prevails...As to accounting of profits, during the period 2004 to present day....NO profit, In fact a booked loss,!! so chm awaiting accounting of profits to access their "share" is another false and misleading hope given to unwitting chm share holders.....So it will only be the money back plus interest ...Lets be generous and say Just short of $1 million.......I well remember Gards and other combatants suggesting $100 mill, $200 mill....Oh how I smiled back then, Oh how sweet the victory.....Dont want to gloat or repeat yet again, "told you so", But......
    Magnanimous in victory.....To all fellow holders of the faith, once more let me say.....3 cheers for MMX, Management, and all of us....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MMX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.