ESS 0.00% 50.0¢ essential metals limited

Vindication, page-10

1. w27
    2,477 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 768
    I don't believe that there is a problem with the market for lithium. All the major car makers are planning or building mega factories to build electric cars. There are forecasts that the requirement for lithium will be fifteen times current production in the next few years. Then there is the development of busses and trucks and vans for delivery. Volvo (cars) recently announced that they will cease manufacturing diesel engines in 2025. The commentators seem to have ignored the likely rapid development of electric delivery vehicles. Think about it. Goods delivery in cities is ideally suited to electric traction. The distances are short and the running costs are very much greater than for private cars in relation to capital costs. The economics for commercial vehicles for short haul are much more compelling than for private cars. They have been hardly factored into any predictions I have seen.
    The dome is ideally located with power, water, rail and road access. There is a town with a population of about 1,000 and services including a high school almost on the lease. This is a very easy development.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ESS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.