ESS 0.00% 50.0¢ essential metals limited

Going back through the asx announcements I see that Pioneer dome...

1. 265 Posts.
    Going back through the asx announcements I see that Pioneer dome has 24 pegmatites, last time I looked it was 11 but these new ones have been located sub surface (imho). I know that 3 pegs of the 11 are too close to the granite zone to have cooled slowly enough to have crystallisation such as Caesium, Spodumene Petalite, Amblygonite, Emeralds and our beloved lepidolite, but what is to be found in the 18 yet to be drilled and at the far end of the granite zone. This sort of stuff gets me excited, I know its all a lucky dip but the dip box is known to to have some excellent prizes. When this Pollucite mine gets going it is going to interesting to see what else is discovered, I am sure they will be having a good sniff at the open areas that have not been drilled yet. As a bit of a side note, we have all forgotten about Fairwater, this needs around $250,000 to poke it hard at depth, I wonder if this will be carried out as Nickel is getting ready for an improvement in price going into 2018. On that note we still have good Nickel tonnage at Blair mine.
    We should see the sp improve once this 5000 tons of Pollucite is sold but the real improvements in the sp may come 1st Q 2018. Its been a long long wait with still more waiting to get a (speculative) decent return on investment.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ESS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.