ESS 0.00% 50.0¢ essential metals limited

Vindication, page-202

1. 1,458 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 140
    Why are you so twisted about a comment I made probably 9 months -12 months ago saying I thought PIO had no chance of becoming a fully fledged mining company?

IF they go into production, AND get a decent deal, I'll be happy for LTH that they'll FINALLY get some relief and start making some money after 50M being mined from them over 13 years and they'll be rewarded.

I'll say I called it wrong and say well done. I'm happy for everyone.

But let's be honest, for once. It's only by dumb luck finding Cs that i MIGHT be proven wrong.

At the risk of being modded, I won't list the dozen or so things you've got wrong...in a tenth of the posts. See if you can find another wrong post of mine. Try keep this one in the past tense so you can actually call me "wrong"

As for a CR..? Even Pallister now believes it's on the cards.

It's pretty simple. If there's no cash up front for this off-take that you believe is imminent, they couldn't debt finance it without a BFS - they're more than a year from producing one of those, so it'll be done by a CR. If you study the mine plan they put to DMP (Dept of Mines & Petroleum) what's been planned isn't cheap.

So you don't try twisting the truth again, a I'm not saying it's definitely coming... I'm saying a CR is definitely within the realms of possibilities if they can't get up front cash.

Saying there's, "no chance" is wrong. Again.

I hope they get up front cash

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ESS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.