ESS 0.00% 50.0¢ essential metals limited

There has been various descussions about all of the...

1. 262 Posts.
    There has been various descussions about all of the possibilities. At this stage I think I will keep it confidential as to who, how or why.

Yes there has been talk of $40 million for a shiny new plant and if I am not mistaken that is the figure for a LPD plant. I was not privy to those conversations but I have also seen an estimate for around $300k also being tossed around to get a plant up and running. That would not include extraction just the plant.
    Plenty of second hand ones laying idle at the moment I would say and the chances of picking up a cheaper one would certainly be possible.IMO
    Now that said of course there is the possibility of an upfront payment being made to cover the extraction and possibly to get a plant up and running.

The way it is looking with those equally ranked pegs I would say that we could possibly sell peg 9 (5000t) and that would be enough to do exactly what I have said above.
    Again so many possibilities that I could keep going on but that would be just pure speculation.
    The only thing that I am almost certain of is there will be no CR. Not at this stage anyway.
    The words" upfront payment" with exclusive rights to peg 9 seem more logical to me. The other 19 targets would then be ours to do as we please. The LPD plant could be negotiated after we have the cash. Win win for peg 9 and we may be able to cut a deal on future processing royalties with LPD through that plant.
    Just a thought of mine. LPD need cash, we need their tech and we both need a plant to move forward. Could be a great fit with all of the connections between the two Coys already.
    Thinking out loud usually gets a bit of a reaction but there it is. My thoughts and as I say it is nothing more than speculation but it is at this stage possible. Could be a reason for what some people call the delay.
    A lot to consider ATS.
    Dreaming maybe, but we are all free to do as we wish.
    Cheers
    Last edited by DickoTrader.: 18/07/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ESS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.