SBN 0.00% 0.0¢ sun biomedical limited

Tallmantim wrote: "It all comes down to how many underwriter...

1. 1,017 Posts.
    Tallmantim wrote:

"It all comes down to how many underwriter shares were available in total and how they were marketed - I know that I did not receive a call back from Pattersons when I inquired, so they may well be going to educated insiders that will sit on them (friends of MF for example)".

The underwriters/subunderwriters were mostly the larger shareholders of SBN. It is my understanding that the issue has been supported magnificently by the smaller shareholders and the need for subunderwriters to step up to the plate is well below the obligatory circa 50% level. In a nutshell, all the larger shareholders who have executed subunderwriting agreements with the lead broker will be taking up any shortfall, if any? Therefore, any shortfall will be placed in safe, long term hands.

I can assure you that the subunderwriters do not require encouragement to take up any shortfall because it is not very much at all. And finally, make no mistake about it, a successful fund raising in this current climate would be an excellent achievement by BHP but even more so for a minnow such as SBN - it is an absolutely stunning vote of confidence and everyone connected with SBN are now walking taller and keen to get the show on the road as a result of it. I strongly sense that the fire has returned big time with the fully funded business plan that can now boast ownership of IP minus caveats, no debt, cash in the bank and a business model that is now more than ready and equiped to meet an insatiable market that is only going to grow bigger in the years ahead. Whilst China, Russia, Mexico, Bioscreens, Visualine etc represent exciting company iniatives, Oraline 8 will become the company maker as it will provide a one stop coverage of all the critically relevant drug types going forward. A penny dreadful it may be as suggested by Sandybeachs as is any small cap company but this penny dreadful has the firepower to not only make a difference but also generate both shareholder wealth and exciting returns on investment.

My sense for what it is worth is that SBN represents right now an excellent investment punt since at these very low levels with all its funding requirements now addressed, any one of several corporate iniatives will see it upwardly mobile and may I add, even in times of economic contraction since at the end of the day, it is rising from such a low capital base!!!

Great weekend to all!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SBN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.