SBN 0.00% 0.0¢ sun biomedical limited

vindication, page-2

1. 13,497 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2686
    Every day is a VINdicating day for me chaffcombe! lol

In all seriousness, interesting first post.

Yesterday was very encouraging - but was really just a panning out of what most of us expected. The SP was 'artificially' reduced to 1c by the cap raising and was always going to return to 2c pretty quickly as long as the cap raising did not fail.

It's what happens above 2c that is more important. The announcement of a full subscription would likely get us above that. But then we need increased sales (or at least sales prospects to kick in. And, of course, there are many of those. We have just had the 'left field' announcement of the CMM deal which will soon kick in revenues (growing substantially over the next 2 years). Soon to follow will be Mexico, Russian universities/schools and OTC, China field trials, new markets for Oraline (with the laucnch of Oraline 8) and then the urine products. Probeline but do something in there as well.

I won't venture any PE's but I am a strong believer that when Oraline gains traction in China the sales figures will be considerable. The figure of 1,000,000 units per annum in the SiYi agreement is a notional hurdle to facilitate Stage 3 commencement. I would think sales potential (for China and the whole of SE Asia is much higher than that). But even at 1m, and not counting all the other markets, that is still 10 times more than achieved last Qtr!

I don't think most of the long termers would be thinking of vindication. We certainly had our shock with the FDA rejection of 510k clearance for Oraline - and some of us have been concerned with the company's poor communications - but we have just generally focussed on the business model and plan, its evolving implementation and the changing and growing markets for its products. Having done that in detail, I think many of us have remained constant in our belief in the company's considerable potential. Despite the recent 'rocky road' re finances.

But with substantial funds now in the bank and much more to come, both from business growth and the exercise of 1.6m options, its is now onwards and upwards.

If there is to be vindication, that will perhaps more appropriately be at the 4-5c+ level.

PS. We should get the Captain to go away on holidays more often. He told us his share holdings always double when he does this. This time it has almost doubled only two days since he went away!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SBN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.