EXT 0.00% 0.8¢ excite technology services ltd

vindication

1. 3,704 Posts.
    I am sorry that I have taken so long to comment.

Personal commitments have kept me busy and when I finally came to the computer it was hard to see the screen for the tears in my eyes :)

I don't know where to start. I guess let's start with a simple question.

Is there any other Uranium junior that RIO Tinto has taken a stake in? Can anyone think of one? Plenty of talk out there but words are cheap.

RIO said 12 months ago that they were looking at expanding their U production with deposits "at or near" their existing deposits. EXT holders made the obvious conclusion but of course the naysayers ridiculed us and thus the name of this thread "Vindication".

OK so now what? Will RIO buy up more? Well I think that depends.

It depends if EXT comes up with the goods. Is Rossing South the real deal? Is there truly a massive resource there?

I think RIO will incrementally increase their holding as it gets proven up. Bit by bit. As bigger and better drill results come out, the reaction to those results will be sharper than in the past.

This will go on until a critical mass point. A point where even RIO's conservative internal risk management says "Enough! There is no longer any doubt!!"

When that happens then they will want it all.

This is best for us. An incrementally increasing price as we prove up the resource and then a final take-over at a price which we will all be happy with.

My heart is full.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EXT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $11.63M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.8¢ 0.7¢ $30.03K 3.754M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
16 6106603 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 608719 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EXT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.