BSX 0.00% 3.7¢ blackstone minerals limited

VinES and Cavico, page-78

1. 540 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 149
    Rick, you can't replace any of the infrastructure that they already have for even double the market cap.
    Everything is operational its just a matter of a decision needing to be made.
    The SP is where it is partially because of sentiment and a lot to do with people just pulling their money out of the market.
    They thought that it was safer to put it into a house or a car or something they can feel, touch or enjoy.....like a holiday. Keep the missus happy for five minutes.

I have a number of stocks most were spec stocks but when the market started to tank. I put my remaining money towards producers or near term producers or ones that have exceptional or potentially exceptional resources. All have tanked at least 30 percent. I only have one stock that has traded back towards it highs and that dropped 50 percent at one stage.

One share I follow but have not invested in has the old Nifty mine in the North of WA. It has all the infrastructure to produce copper but the assets need an overhaul. They have been waiting on finance for the overhaul and the start up for almost a year. At one stage the market cap for this company was around the 40 mil mark. Pretty astounding considering the potential money producing asset that they have. Finance though has stalled them. Then the confidence drops away. And the MD gets all the flack for it. If the finance came through they would all be singing his praises.
    In a previous life I used to be a dispatcher for a courier company and one of the drivers always told me. " Your only as good as the last job you gave out". ie nobody gives a stuff what work you gave to them before but if you give them something good their happy for five minutes.
    So there are a lot of stories out there that read the same. The SP has tanked from where it was 9 months ago unless your producing and even those stocks are often trading at a lot less than where they were.
    Its a strange situation that we are in.
    Lots of near term producers are just floundering. When will the tide turn......thats the question. When will the sentiment change and these assets come online? Or will they continue to be left out in the cold along with their share holders.

AW

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BSX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $19.00M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.7¢ 3.7¢ 3.6¢ $1.279K 35K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1014 3.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.7¢ 137500 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.26pm 08/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BSX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.