VNL 5.26% 10.0¢ vinyl group ltd

Thanks @GrowingSlowAndFastThe market is a bit sketchy at the...

1. 6,584 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1583
    Thanks @GrowingSlowAndFast

The market is a bit sketchy at the moment, but I feel VNL is a company prudent with expenditure and on top of cashflows / funding requirements.

It has been a while and many changes to the business have occurred, but I recall Beth stated annual overheads were approx $2.8mil. A source (maybe more sources).

https://hotcopper.com.au/threads/ann-quarterly-activities-appendix-4c-cash-flow-report.7000579/

Vinyl could stop spending, and run the existing business as lean as possible to become cashflow positive. Vinyl.com alone, an ecommerce site, could be cashflow positive / profitable like other similar websites (but just a ecommerce site). I'd prefer them to continue as they are, spending / investing, and become a giant in the industry via successful verticals, which is what their announcements suggest is the mission here. My view is there will be a point where organic growth surprises us all, as a result of the synergies we have. Short term cashflows can appear not so great when a company is expanding/growing like VNL. They are making clever moves that should pay dividends in the future.

I think VNL is fortunate to have a classy management and investors, very savvy / experienced with the strategy employed, and they should shoot for the stars, not settle to be a minnow that is cashflow positive. They are performing a master class IMO. I think all investors including yourself would feel the same, but understand the short term cash burn may distract with the progress we are seeing.

I hope that helps explain my previous comments, apologies if they came across as rude. Cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VNL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.0¢
Change
0.005(5.26%)
Mkt cap ! $101.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.0¢ 11.0¢ 10.0¢ $86.29K 849.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 9999 10.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.5¢ 150000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 14/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VNL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.