VNL 4.76% 10.0¢ vinyl group ltd

Vinyl Group growth, page-175

1. 1,055 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 777
    Recent shareprice activitiy indiciates there are still holders who either can't afford to hold, or, it's opportunistic overhang from the last raise.

Not everyone can afford to hold on to golden opportunities in this tough climate but for every seller there is someone loading up for the next re-rates.

I'm cautiously optimistic about the upcoming 4C. Signals of organic improvements are critical to upcoming ballistic re-rates imo. I think they've done a good job of educating investors on what we are and how we will succeed with the existing services/products offered across the VNL spectrum. I won't complain if they continue to elaborate on how they plan to execute on opportunities at their disposal. Some more confidence in reiterating they don't believe they'll need additional cash via raises to meet working capital needs leading up to breakeven would also be appreciated as the disclosures were abit muddled.

This was published yesterday (space in link below):
    https://ww w.copyright link/street-talk/songtradr-raising-us175m-to-bankroll-latest-m-and-a-bet-20241008-p5kgoe

The ASX valuations will soon return to normality as they always do and it's nice to see that the unlisted market appears to continue to respect unlisted valuations. VNL should trade at a premium to comparable unlisted investments given the additional transparency and liquidity provided but that is heavily dependant on the macro environment.
    Last edited by JAar: Today, 15:51

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VNL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.0¢
Change
-0.005(4.76%)
Mkt cap ! $101.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.0¢ 11.0¢ 10.0¢ $43.58K 429.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1349 10.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.0¢ 122701 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VNL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.