VIP 0.00% 0.3¢ vip gloves ltd

VIP is worth between 32c - 52c - 10+ baggers

1. 3,568 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 179
    do not advertise external links.au/companies/news/922823/a-covid-19-proof-stock-that-is-not-related-to-gold-vip-gloves-922823.html

Going by the latest write up above from Proactive, I have a go at valuating the stock.

From the article, the nearest comparison to VIP is Hartalega Holdings which produces more of Nitrile gloves ( higher price & demands ). This company is currently producing 35 billions of gloves annually with a current market cap of US$9.5 Billions.

From VIP's latest production update announcement, we were told of the following :

1. Currently ramping up to full production of 620 millions of gloves annually - that equals to a market cap of US$168M ( AUD$244M) comparing to Hartalega Holdings. Translate to 32c per share

2. Capital raising to add 4 extra production lines to bring annual production to 1 billion gloves in the next 18 months. Again, by comparison, that equals to a market cap of $US270M ( AUD$393M). Translate to 52c per share.

Above is my own view only. Please do your own research. E&O excepted smile.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VIP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.