FGL 0.00% 4.7¢ frugl group limited

VIP Marketing Email Arrived....Mixed..., page-46

1. 1,105 Posts.
    I believe you are right, though I guess the company is hoping those people will then tell others and so forth creating a fair snowball effect for marketing. I noticed a couple of the Adelaide Crows footballers had liked and commented on the facebook page (not paid marketing either so not bad if these sorts of people like it down the line for potentially spreading the story for free as people tend to pay attention to public profiles) Personally I'm ok with the strategy if it raises our profile though probably 3-6 months would have done the job, maybe the latter as its a substantial amount of time and seems generous building some goodwill with potential customers while not being over the top. Still if the product really is that good and you then have a decent number of people spreading the word about how great the wangle app is then it can only be a good thing. The other benefit is that if there's any hiccups/bugs that need ironing out these people are certainly more likely to cut you some slack since they're receiving a very generous period of time for free.

In any case certainly happy to see how this goes and and just glad to see that it looks like full steam ahead for our long awaited app release.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FGL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.921M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.6¢ 4.7¢ 4.0¢ $22.72K 543.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 600 4.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.7¢ 668 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FGL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.