IOT 0.00% 0.1¢ iot group limited

This is were the Fails (in my opinion only) started, OK Watches...

1. 3,054 Posts.
    This is were the Fails (in my opinion only) started, OK Watches I do know I was excited about, there were posts at the time saying they were just imported from china and re branded, I didn't believe it or should I say I didn't want to believe it. Some posters actually showed what appeared to be the exact same watches you could buy on alibaba. but a bit hard to go through all the posts now, maybe someone remembers. heres a link to the first type of news about the watches (that i saw anyway)

http://prwire.com.au/pr/49897/ok-smart-watch-with-laser-keyboard-for-fat-fingers-and-poor-eyesight

Laser keyboards, never heard anything more about that!
    Home Automation, Roam E and the infamous indicative orders, HoverBoards, OTT xstream, intervision seemed to have so much going on at the time.

So Financials for 2016 Net loss for the year 15,020,386 then the first quarter of 2017
    Net cash used 4,145,000 and total receipts from customers $2000.

I guess the future is bright for some but not for me. IMO Rova is not that great and well the Airselfie havent bothered reading into much of that as Im a bit over it lol. Anyway good luck holders hope one day they really do shine.

just a bit of a Monday night rant.
    Last edited by stevey007: 05/06/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IOT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.