viphar's qna session with ipod and palz

1. 889 Posts.
    Hello DT Community

As your guys are probably aware i am seeking advice about my recent share purchases and general strategies including stops money management ect ect.

I am in a little pickle with PEN and FML and maybe i am doing something wrong like buying bigger or smaller parcel than i should of.

Also after strategies such as how to trade using various platforms indicators volumes and fast fingers alerts ect.

I have asked IPOD PJ and others to possible help me out around their busy diaries. Hopefully i might get a response and would be grateful for any advice. I understand if they are busy and might not be able to assist but also am aware of many others on this DT forum that also have a vast knowledge and experience and thus would be grateful for any response.

I know most of you frequent posters kevi tp pj hl ipod beech exit ice wane wilson brett YT gizard aksier the list goes on. And im pretty sure u guys know me too :)

Im sure other DT onlookers might share similar question thus i will post them on here for all to see and hopefully get some input that can benefit other than me too.

VIPHAR

(attentively waiting at the HC desk with pen in hand and eyes wide open)

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.