viphar's qna session with ipod and palz, page-10

1. 860 Posts.
    viphar with all due resepct, your asking some questions that you really should have solid anwser for, formulated by yourself, long before you even think about trading.

whilst you may have done well recently, unless you can anwser many of the questions your anwsering on your own, promptly and decisively you stand to loose the lot.

our market has rallied very hard since march, and it has been hard to loose money in a market that just keeps going up, but when a correction or even consolidation comes, you are risking I fear far more than you are aware.

You really really must do the hard work yourself. a one or two paragraph anwser on a chat forum whilst a helpful start, is all that you can meaningfully hope to get out of this, no two ways about it, you need to do the time, read, learn and educate yourself before trading. And you'll probalby say that is all you are hoping for, but it appears quite clear as I've noticed on here many are becoming far too reliant on the thoughts of the more experienced traders for there trades themselves.

Hotcopper is a great place to interact, share ideas and in a way build a comradery amounst traders in what can be a sometimes lonely ocupation, but the key take away from waht i'vejust said is that it is a place to share ideas.... not simply take one way, and to be able to get the most out of it I think you really need to do quite alot more work on your own first.

best of luck with your trading, but might I just suggest before you post queestions such as those you've asked, stop and think should I really be posting this on a caht forum, or should I be seeking financial counsel, or educating mylsef better to understand what caused this issue in the first place

live and learn, best of luck

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.