viphar's qna session with ipod and palz, page-2

1. 889 Posts.
    Well i think the first post on friday was addressing my portfolio i will paste in below:

Good morning everyone

IPOD in your honest opinion i currently have cash tied up in PEN and FML at a loss. I have etched it into my brain to wait for mid longish term, however recent discussion such as yours about the market and the fact thats its time to close out has worried me.

Now i know each to thier own opinion and no one knows for sure but i would like to know what your would recommend me to do. Either stay with the shares i got and hope for the best or close out and sell off. If i close out i will loose about 25 percent of my total portfolio value. While this is a considerable amount it might be better than whats to come.

So what do u think?

VIPHAR

IPODS response:

Viphar > firstly don't panic. I would need to know how many you bought and at what price you paid. To lose 25% of your portfolio would indicate that you have not been taking stop losses as quickly as you should have or you have a small portfolio balance which is FINE!

Secondly, the market will not 'go away' nor do I suspect that it will collapse any time soon. We MAY even see some further rises in the short term. As we approach 10K on the DOW

My response:

OK ipod

Well i will reveal the details to you. I must say im not proud of them.

PEN

IN 160,000 at 0.06 (OUCH) and to top it off again because i was foolish and annoyed i double dipped so another 160,000 at 0.057 (OUCH AGAIN)

FML

I made some money on the first batch of trades but the most recent has been

IN 250,000 @ 0.046

These amounts may seem little to some but its basically 75% of the cash i have. Thus resulting in a loss so far of 25%ish of my prits ever or about 15ish % of my whole portfolio.

If anyone else has advice too i would appreciate it. I might just be getting worried for nothing.

On a side note WHN looks good if those top tier buyers stay. CER also looks good i exited my position yesterday thinking the red down would provide a lower entry. I might be wrong since it is showing strength in pre open.

So let me know what u guys recon for this

Cheers

VIPHAR

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.