viphar's qna session with ipod and palz, page-34

1. 889 Posts.
    WOW MR Vibemaster

I take my hat off to you man. This is the kind of stuff you cant find in book i can relate to a lot of things you said, truly impressive its nice to see im not the only one with similar successes and falls.

It so true that some of your best trades can be losses. so so true.

I was on the GDN woot woot toot toot ramp ramp train back a few months ago at 15 rode it all the say up to low 20's WITHOUT SELLING (stupid viphar). Then went and stopped at 14. Look at the price now. That was probably one of my most successful stops and im proud of it. I too feel i have a lot to learn before i make this my day job. But at the moment its good "pocket money" and certainly better than lifting boxes or working at the checkouts in woolies like a robot.

Your so true about analysing % rather than dollar value. Everyone has thier budget and portfolio (for me im sure its relativly small to most ppl but its big to me) but no one can deny the percentage value, since it applies to all.

Thanks PJ

Does this mean you dont use a live platform like IRESS and just your watch lists?

On a side note sometimes i feel it takes FOREVER to amend of cancel an order in a very fast paces day trading environment. I use comsec and i normally do this via the website and HAW MA GAWD it askes me for so much info like my mobile phone number and a trading password and i have to confirm i mean seriously THEY HAVE MY MOBILE NUMBER. By the time i fill in all of this( not to mention haveing my eyes of the live iress reed while im doing it) i find im too late and not quick enuf. Since you use comsec what are your experiences with make the very fast crucial trade?

VIPHAR

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.