viphar's qna session with ipod and palz, page-55

1. 8,937 Posts.
    Viphar > Just want to apologise for not getting back to you Friday. I've only just seen this thread and to be honest I never got back to your trades over what was busy AFL weekend. Not that I didn't think about them.

One question I have is > at anytime after you purchased the shares (excluding the second average down stock), did those stocks trade above your entry level and to what extent?

I will get a better chance today to come back with my thoughts. I have read briefly the comments of others and in my initial thoughts on Friday when I read your disclosure I visioned that you had made a few key errors in averaging down (yes I am aware that you could of done so in VPG - but is BAD BAD habit to get into!). I am also concerned that you had no trade plan, that the trade did not become a day trade and was initially set as such and clearly no stop loss was actioned.

One thing I will say to anyone about taking losses. You can always buy back in if you make an error in taking a loss AND you can often do this lower than your exit level. It's almost a given. What is does do is leave you in some comfort and potentially increase your margin.

Back later when I ahve a chance. Again apologies.

iPod
    TOBACCONIST

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.