AB1 0.00% 18.0¢ abarta resources limited

Here is why I have been buying AB1 since the latest revenue...

1. 121 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Here is why I have been buying AB1 since the latest revenue update along with the big fish who have clearly been buying.

Obviously this only relates to 1 game and we have many in development so please bear this in mind.

Also we have only 2 weeks revenue figures so the forecast is rubbery also considering we have only just launched into many more regions and still have Android to come.

• What pleases me in particular is that a good percentage of revenue growth is coming from same user so this mean that income from this game is unlikely to reach peak saturation anytime soon.
    • More regions and Android launch coming
    • Annualized market cap to revenue multiple is very low. For such a growth company this should be at closer to 100 instead of the current 4 fold. The reason for this can be that the market does not expect further growth or has not noticed the growth rate. The next revenue update will change this
    • Please note that I have only extrapolated to 12 weeks with further region launches to come soon and Android global launches to come after this 12 weeks.
    I believe that this has the potential to be  a life changing investment over the next 12 months

rev.gif

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AB1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.