AVX 0.00% 2.5¢ avexa limited

viral loads, page-13

1. 1,098 Posts.
    Well done, PHE, for getting some feedback from JC... even if I find it hard to understand...

He said "a very difficult question to answer. Weeks to a few months is typical at this stage but I have seen it take longer" --- which couldn't be more vague and could basically mean "I don't have a clue".

But on the next sentence, he says "We have a process in place with structures, timelines for data access and response timelines to help ensure that they all move along.." --- which basically means the opposite.

Go figure.

If you have another opportunity to get something from him, the next question could be "how many partners have shown interest and will have access to the AVX data ?". The key to get a good deal is to get more than one interested party as it creates some competitive tension among them. So when JC says "they all move along", it would be interesting to find out the number behind this "all".

And the second question I would ask is "in your newsletter, they have underlined how critical it was to look after the shareholders, so on this basis have they put together some sort of plan to ensure the sp won't fall too far during the timeframe prior to the partnership announcement ?".

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.