VLA 0.00% $1.75 viralytics limited

viralytics granted chinese patent , page-6

1. 7,945 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3407
    Hi David

I have a tendency to feel a little uneasy when holding stocks in anticipation of upcoming announcements... especially when world issues and subsequently world markets are jittery. I have to admit I lack the prerequisite of having balls of steel.

One way, however, of bolstering VLA's SP would be for me to buy your 1928 Chevy. You could then go on a spending spree and acquire more than half a million VLA shares! That would give us shareholders at least a slightly warm fuzzy feeling while we wait for FDA Approval.

Buying your Chevy would make my mum happy too. She could be chaufered around in a beautiful car that's as old as she is.... yep 82 going on 83. Her white hair blowing in the wind, while the driver's blonde hair turns grey waiting for that damned announcement. And, if the ann takes as long as "Roger1" reitereated in his post, then there will be two white haired ladies looking the part in a 1928 Chevy.

It could end up being a race.... first to get a speeding ticket... VLA by the ASX or Shellbell in a Chevy.

One thing is for sure.... it could be a real win-win situation. Should the sp skyrocket as you suggest, David, I can sell the car back to you at a price that generously reflects your gratitude. You will have made a killing and I will have made a comparitive pittance, aged 20 years and accumulated a few demerit points... but more importantly, you will have your 1928 Chevy back. Richer in far more ways the one, David!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VLA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.