SAS 0.00% 1.6¢ sky and space company ltd

In the latest Virgin Newsletter, Virgin Orbit celebrate three...

1. 1,880 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 958
    In the latest Virgin Newsletter, Virgin Orbit celebrate three years in their digs at Long Beach , California.

This is an excerpt from the newsletter………

“We were also honored to host several special guests, who graciously joined us to tour the new facility and share their thoughts on the social good that comes from small satellites. We're passionate about supporting missions that can benefit our global community.”

…………… and also,
    “We're proud of how far we've come in our quest to launch the small satellite revolution, and we're excited about the path ahead. Every day we get closer to our first orbital flight, and we're dedicated to pursuing that goal with the highest standards of technical excellence, system reliability, and customer experience.”
    It appears SAS did not attend the celebrations. They were however, mentioned as a customer…………..

“We're thrilled to be working with Sky and Space Global (SAS), and incredibly proud to be providing LauncherOne's services to help develop their constellation of small satellites. Read more about our exciting partnership in this article from BBC News.

This link to the BBC article is an excellent ‘get up to speed’ summary of what SAS is all about and how it is doing it. If you are a recent investor, have a read.

Here is a great short video featuring Dan Hart (President & CEO) about how Virgin Orbit works and its market. – very interesting …

For those tech-heads out there, here is the 40page PDF of the Launcher One Service Guide that will give you all the ins and outs specs. It is an interesting read – a tad over my head (lol)

If you want to keep updated with progress and events at Virgin Orbit, subscribe to their email here.

I have written a long post based on my thoughts surrounding future funding for SAS, but won’t post until the current CR has closed. It follows on from my last post

Wherever you are, I hope your Easter is full of chocolate and good fun………… enjoy.
    upload_2018-3-31_11-13-36.jpeg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SAS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.