VBA 0.00% 35.5¢ virgin blue holdings limited

I pointed out 2 weeks ago in this forum, something seems fishy...

1. 11 Posts.
    I pointed out 2 weeks ago in this forum, something seems fishy and my post was deleted by admin. See that now? In the above post, even IG Markets guys says the same thing now.

http://www.igmarkets.com.au/cfd/market-commentary.html

How can you downgrade your profit guide 50%-75% after just 3 weeks of an already down-grade. I urge the VBA's Board of director to get rid of the current CFO (as he obviously has no idea of any numbers) and incoming new CEO. This company is a bunch of liars. In any job, if your forecast is out by 50%, you should be sacked.

Shareholders should seek legal advice and sue that company and it's obviously misleading the market. I don't think a company is allowed to give a forecast of what ever number you like/or fancy and then cut it down 80% when time is close to year-end reporting.

There's something going on, Yes, retail travel has got worse but definitely not to that level. Just think of it, This would mean if in first half of the year there's 100 people in the airport, now there would be only 20 people (80% reduction). That would mean the our airports are almost empty. Friend of mine works in the airport everyday, he definitely did not notice such a reduction in people.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VBA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.