VMM 1.51% $1.64 viridis mining and minerals limited

@Cpt QuartzHi Michael,Great video, excellent commentary and...

1. 415 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 688

@Cpt Quartz

Hi Michael,

Great video, excellent commentary and content, thank you for sharing. Hopefully you are now a happy holder of VMM?

If you have time, it would be great for you to cover IXR another holding of mine. IXR and VMM are intrinsically tied to the hip, shareholder and management commonality, JV arrangement with ionic technologies owned by IXR. IXR although not as impressive from a grade perspective, it reminds me of the ionic clay deposits that china have been exploiting for many decades (lower grade but just bulk tonnage to exploit economies of scale). Would love to hear a geologists point of view here for this project and even your thoughts on the technology that IXR own.

It is clear VMM and IXR are wanting to build a supply chain ex china and have the deposits and management to do so, it ain’t going to be easy but they have the low cost for opex and capex and cheap labour to compete at the front end.

Everyone knows that the Chinese manipulate rare earth pricing to their benefit. IXR are going further downstream with their supply chain so they don’t have to sell the raw material to china which if people haven’t realised by now is the greater fools game, that is what they want you to do (buy it off you cheaply and then value add to the raw material to make it into oxides, magnets etc and then make the profit margin for them self). Ionic technologies is IXRs competitive advantage not the deposit itself. It was only a matter of time before VMM signed a JV arrangement with IXR and I guarantee there will be more business tie ups in the future hence why I am a holder of both. Cheers, CP.
    Last edited by ChasingProfits: 06/05/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.64
Change
-0.025(1.51%)
Mkt cap ! $104.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.63 $1.68 $1.61 $287.5K 175.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 500 $1.63

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.64 4470 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.46pm 28/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$1.63
  Change
-0.025 ( 0.58 %)
Open High Low Volume
$1.62 $1.68 $1.61 41394
Last updated 14.06pm 28/05/2024 ?
VMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.