VTI 0.00% 14.0¢ visioneering technologies inc.

Virotec 5th International Acid Sulfate Soils Confe, page-15

1. Dutes, i have no intention of taking anything out of my pants, nor should you let anyone in yours, im sure theyre only designed to hold one arsehole at a time.

Now lets not go on about honesty and credibility, old son, looking over some of your posts, one can see a litany of miraculous escapes, backflips, corrections, and high drama, many of your ramps are now confirmed road kill and woofers. Youve had to back pedal more times than a circus clown.

Its also really funny that you say you have read the 132 pages of the AIM document, because, knowing your classic ability to mangle the Queens English, i doubt you could understand what it said unless it was laid out in comic format, but then you didnt , did you?

Hey what about the Orange people, roflmao, oh well i suppose its a change of colour from your usual conspiracy theory of black helicopters and little green men.

Some advice, dutes, lay of the cheap red, then you wont see mirages in your dessert, just skip it and go for the Entree.

Some mothers do 'ave 'em.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VTI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.705M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1500 13.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.0¢ 17155 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VTI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.