VTI 8.70% 12.5¢ visioneering technologies inc.

virotec >> a slap in the face, page-7

1. 75 Posts.
    You clowns really are the bottom of the bunch. You just don't get it, do you? IMT-IETS? You have to be joking right? IETS are a law firm in Sydney! Wow, IMT have a joint venture with a law firm who reckon they can treat water in China, water so contaminated that US$1.0 billion failed to touch it. Dodgy work if you can get it!@#$ It will take more than a few posts here to convince me that IMT can handle this level of pollution, enigneering, and cost management.

I am not in the business of slagging others off, and won't do it here. But again I want to say that Virotec has been getting the work, proving its technology and executing its plan. What don't you get? They have a relationship[ with HATCH, one of the world's largest mining consulting groups and are launching their Basecon process to the world. The are linked to US EPA, EU, and other major players worldwide. This might take time to mature and might not have the immediate return some might be looking for, but Virotec is building the momentum and the bases for a major business position. Do you see what the new case studies mean? Read the writing on the proverbial and bask in their success.

I know which of these two approaches I would rather be associated with.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VTI (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.