SP1 0.00% $1.07 southern cross payments ltd

I commend you for the intelligence shown in your post. my...

1. 2,068 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 54
    I commend you for the intelligence shown in your post.
    my hypothesis is that (i have not looked at the flowchart posted yet) ASX requested for the information either from VISA EU or VISA AU without going through ISX since ASX knows ISX would not consent to it. If ASX did not have the authority as it was not part of MOU, requested ASIC to for it under section XX (what chilling out posted).

As VISA Au did not have the information the request went to VISA Eu after identifying which VISA country has the information.

My deduction is that the data breach originated from VISA EU. Protocol would require the entity that breach the data has to investigate when where and how the breach occur and a certain amount of time say 3 to 4 weeks. The breach had to be reported to the entity concern asap to allow the entity to control the damage. I believe the breach occurred 3 or 4 weeks ago.

i also believe the breach occurred at VISA EU because whoever breached it is the one responsible for reporting to the entity concerned.

this led me to wonder why VISA EU sent the data to Visa Au? There may be another breach occurring at ASX end with partial disclosure to a third party. Is Clayton Uz third party? Not likely.

Why transmit manually from overseas? Highly like in paper form and through post. I guess digital transmission of private data is not safe unless the entity requesting it will take responsibility for any breach if transmitted digitally.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.