SP1 0.00% $1.07 southern cross payments ltd

I don't know why you convolute things. It was ASIC that demanded...

1. 6,681 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1545
    I don't know why you convolute things. It was ASIC that demanded the information from Visa.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/2396/2396381-b73d08e50cd784b5f3b5078441c01a1b.jpg

ASIC demanded the information by exercising its extensive powers and thus Visa was obligated to make them available. Once obtained, ASIC shared the info with the ASX. You said that the ASX requested ASIC to get the information for them. If that was true then what does that say about the partnership between the ASX and ASIC in their investigation into ISX? It totally would mean that ASIC is in full support of the ASX's investigation.

Also, you all and ISX both keep using the word "breach". Would any of you be able to tell me what it means by the word breach in this particular case? Do you mean unauthorised access? It has been explained that it was ASIC that demanded the information and Visa gave it to the ASIC. So where was the breach???? In my view there was no breach just like how ISX was not suspended just because of share-price volatility. To me they were just attempts by ISX to cover its butt and confuse you.
    Last edited by aniesbaswedan: 19/08/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.