SP1 0.00% $1.07 southern cross payments ltd

Chilling Out - you once again appear to be asking HC posters to...

1. 359 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1192
    Chilling Out - you once again appear to be asking HC posters to inform your research. Why?
    Not relating this to you directly, but we do know Button is aware of the content of previous HC posts and you yourself defended her earlier on HC after the 1st Federal Court hearing between ASX and ISX. I can reiterate those posts but won't here unless this post of mine is deleted and I have to reinstate the post with the references to your earlier HC posts.

Generally speaking and not specifically relating to your posts C-Out - some of us, the longer term posters, do believe that there MAY be and/or are {1} ASX and {2} ASIC lawyers plus also suspect {3} OM representatives, {4} 9EC media who view HC ISX posts to conduct "lazy" research to defend and/or produce their claims and/or rebuke others etc---- that is, those listed above are only a few trying to obtain knowledge of for/against posts' information and/or research and at times.

Some such as 9EC's AFR, SMH, The Age, seem to hold views similar to/and or coincidentally quote opinion as stated by the ill-informed and unverified posts of some on the ISX HC threads. We [some of us] suspect the 9EC media may view these threads and repeat/report in part, however, 9EC news does not appear to be legally obliged to report facts or report factual information without bias - reference their freely published articles versus ASX/ISX announcements to date.

As for ASX, ASIC and the judiciary? You definitely are a judicial fan, most probably a lawyer and it might be difficult for some [or many of us?] to truly understand all/ or some of your interest and posts to date since late in 2019.

You obviously are very confident regardless of your position.

SUPPOSITION ONLY - NO NEED TO ASK FOR THIS POST TO BE REMOVED
    I am certainly not sure what that position actually is. As a loosely informed guess - it would be either one of ASX and or ASIC ---- or legal firm appointed or affiliated in the present hearing representing ASX but probably not ISX.

Or actual ISX shareholder bought before 2 Oct 219?
    Last edited by Dineen: 17/08/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.