SP1 0.00% $1.07 southern cross payments ltd

Whether legally or not? Why even bother to question that? You...

1. 6,681 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1545
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/2389/2389329-949ae1ba08421ae8fbe123a591ae97aa.jpg

Whether legally or not? Why even bother to question that? You are framing the whole thing as if ASIC hacked Visa database. ISX itself has stated that Visa had given the info to ASIC that then gave the info to the ASX. If you think that there had been a breach then it would have been from the part of Visa. But how would that ever constitute a breach? You think Visa is stupid? Think about it, is Visa going to pursue ASIC legally to recover the information? No. Conversely, is any of ISX's customers or ISX itself going to legally pursue ASIC or Visa? No. ASIC is a public regulator with extensive powers bestowed upon it by multiple jurisdictions. It has the power to compel companies to surrender critical information it needs for its investigation. Interestingly enough, in this case ASIC gave the information THAT WERE GIVEN to it by Visa to the ASX. That should be a solid evidence of the cooperative nature between the ASX and ASIC and by extension ASIC's influence into the suspension.

As for ABNnewswire, I regard them as not worthy of my time. If ISX is confident of their position then they should release information through official announcements, verified social media account or official email. One need to question a company that has chosen to use an entity like ABNnewswire instead of those avenues above.

Last edited by aniesbaswedan: 17/08/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.